News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

What does Fuel Cost in your Neighborhood?

Started by clean, June 18, 2019, 11:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hmaria1609

$3.54 when I went to Costco yesterday. $3.75 and up at the rest.

hmaria1609

$3.56 when I went to Costco this afternoon. $3.63 and up at the rest around town

clean

$2.82 was seen at a few stations today!
Unfortunately at the 7-11 that offers 2.92, so Im going to wait another day or so to see if the prices go down to the other stores' level so that I can get a great price!!
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

Anselm

$3.37 per gallon of gasoline in the Midwest.   Diesel is over $5 per gallon. 
I am Dr. Thunderdome and I run Bartertown.

clean

prices jumped around a bit.
I went back to 7-11 today and got some lottery tickets to risk ruining my life by being too rich, and filled up using my discount.  The station was at $2.88, so after the 11 cent discount I paid $2.77!!

lowest in a while!

mamselle

Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

hmaria1609

Now $3.59 at Costco and Sam's Club.  The rest are $3.69 and up.

Langue_doc

hmaria1609

$3.63 when I went to Costco. Others are $3.75 and up

Langue_doc

Between the time I pulled into the gas station and the time I started pumping, the price had jumped to $3.75.9 from $3.68.9. This is the cash price--the pump wouldn't print out my receipt, so I don't recall the credit price.

clean

Almost a month since my last reply.  Gas as low as $2.60!!  Down 28 cents from a month ago.

Still, with oil prices in the low $70s, seems high, but what do I know?

AmLitHist

I paid $3.04/gallon this morning in StL county.  (It's $3.59 here in central IL.)

hmaria1609

$3.32 when I filled up at Costco this afternoon. $3.36 and up at the rest around town.

hmaria1609

Now $3.19 at Costco! Elsewhere, it's $3.29 and up in town.

AmLitHist