News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas...

Started by waterboy, December 24, 2022, 04:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

waterboy

Merry Christmas...Happy holidays...whatever you celebrate this time of year. Peace and good tidings to all.
"I know you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure that what you heard was not what I meant."

Wahoo Redux

Merry Christmas all and Bah Humbug.  I hope it is a warm and happy Xmas for all.

Love to mamselle.
Come, fill the Cup, and in the fire of Spring
Your Winter-garment of Repentance fling:
The Bird of Time has but a little way
To flutter--and the Bird is on the Wing.

clean

Happy Christmas to all!
Stay warm!
Florida Greetings!  Be sure to look up!  You never know if an iguana will be ready to fall from a tree and as they can be up to 18 pounds, it would hurt! 
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

hmaria1609

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Of note, it's the bicentennial of "Twas the Night Before Christmas" by Clement C. Moore. He recited the poem to his family on this date.

Here's actor Jim Carter reading the poem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRD25i4k3lo
Enjoy!

Parasaurolophus

A couple of days ago, the hatchling was delighted with one of our ornaments. Like, really delighted. But I brushed against him and it shattered. He's still talking about it, though.

After hours of internetting, I think I know what it was: a blue-ish geometrical diamond, almost certainly the one in the middle there. Alas, they cannot be shipped, and no store within 200 miles has one. Sigh. Perhaps I can find one closer to a relative and send them on a mission...

Still, at least I know what it was, now.

Happy Christmas, everyone.
I know it's a genus.

poiuy

Happy holidays to all, and a wonderful new year to come.

Para:  if you find the ornament for sale after Christmas but before you take your tree down, it might prolong the enjoyment for Hatchling? Christmas keeps on keeping on?

Larimar

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: poiuy on December 24, 2022, 05:31:31 PM

Para:  if you find the ornament for sale after Christmas but before you take your tree down, it might prolong the enjoyment for Hatchling? Christmas keeps on keeping on?

Yeah, there's no rush. Aside from my guilt!
I know it's a genus.

ab_grp

Langue_doc

Merry Christmas to all, wishing you good company, good food, and above all, good weather considering the circumstances.

Taking a break from a few rounds of eating.