News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

New Year's Eve Plans? 2022-2023

Started by clean, December 28, 2022, 07:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ciao_yall

Quote from: ciao_yall on December 30, 2022, 05:00:27 PM
Staying at the airport hotel NYE to fly out to Hawaii the next day. Husband is super happy about our runway view.

Flight was cancelled.

So we moved the plans back. Went out for a local dinner and, because it was raining, went to bed early since no fireworks.

Langue_doc

Quote from: ciao_yall on January 01, 2023, 08:54:40 AM
Staying at the airport hotel NYE to fly out to Hawaii the next day. Husband is super happy about our runway view.

Flight was cancelled.

So we moved the plans back. Went out for a local dinner and, because it was raining, went to bed early since no fireworks.

That's a shame. Perhaps other events in 2023 will make up for the lost trip/vacation.

poiuy

Quote from: ciao_yall on January 01, 2023, 08:54:40 AM

Flight was cancelled.

That's a disappointment, hopefully temporary. I hope you are able to get a refund and make bookings for a better time.

Sun_Worshiper

Glad to say that we did nothing last night. It was great.

Today we exercised, ate lunch out, and ran a few errands. Tomorrow, more of the same, since my wife has the day off (and so do I, of course). Happy new year to all!