News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Heads Up: Forum Software Update

Started by eigen, June 12, 2023, 11:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apl68

Quote from: Liquidambar on June 12, 2023, 05:04:01 PMLooks good--thank you, eigen!

Yes, thank you for getting this switched over.  The switch-over seems to have gone remarkably smoothly.
If in this life only we had hope of Christ, we would be the most pathetic of them all.  But now is Christ raised from the dead, the first of those who slept.  First Christ, then afterward those who belong to Christ when he comes.

mythbuster

Looks good! Thanks for all your work on this.

AmLitHist

This looks really nice!  Thanks for your efforts!

EdnaMode

I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.

marshwiggle

It looks good. Thanks for all the work.
It takes so little to be above average.

bio-nonymous

Great job, I love the new look. Thank you for all you do.

Thursday's_Child

Wow - really different looking!  I'll have to hang out here more until I become more accustomed :)

Parasaurolophus

We seem to be getting far fewer daily spambot accounts, which is nice! Previously, if I missed a day of rejecting them, I could look forward to waking up to 400 or so.
I know it's a genus.

eigen

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on June 20, 2023, 10:26:50 AMWe seem to be getting far fewer daily spambot accounts, which is nice! Previously, if I missed a day of rejecting them, I could look forward to waking up to 400 or so.

I was noticing that too! I'm guessing there's a better software level spam list.
Quote from: Caracal
Actually reading posts before responding to them seems to be a problem for a number of people on here...