News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

what will you buy on Amazon Prime Day?

Started by clean, July 14, 2019, 05:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clean

Any shopping lists ready for Amazon Prime Day?

I will look to see if I want to my Christmas shopping.  I have a list of items that I have been looking to buy.  Mostly the list is from items that I was looking to buy or restock but either Walmart is out, or I want to compare prices.

For instance, I use a poncho by Frog Togs when I go to Alaska in the summer. I need to replace the first one as I tore it on something. I got it from Walmart, but they no longer seem to carry it.  So that is near the top of the list.

What are you looking for?
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

nebo113

bacardiandlime

A new Kindle fire. With a trade-in, and Prime Day discount, I'm getting one that's usually over $100 for $50.

0susanna

Being in the market for an upgrade of my iPad, I got a new one for $300. I could get one for less directly from Apple if I traded in my old one, but I plan to hand it on to a relative, so it will go to a good home and live for more useful years.

pigou

I didn't buy anything big, but since I got $10 off for Prime Day from shopping at Whole Foods, I got a new yoga mat. $4 instead of $17 worked out alright. Plus a $1 digital purchase credit for opting for the "slow" delivery -- so really $3. (In my experience, those almost always arrive within 2-3 days anyway.)

ex_mo

Quote from: nebo113 on July 15, 2019, 04:39:44 AM
NOTHING!!!!!  I loathe Amazon!

Same, and also I'm not a scab. Amazon workers are on strike for better working conditions and I am honoring that.

downer

They have the Segway Electric Hovershoes on 36% sale.

I'd look so good in them.

I'm tempted.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."—Sinclair Lewis

Juvenal

Replacement "Fire;" "Rolex" rip-off; carboy of opiates.
Cranky septuagenarian