News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

What's your weather?

Started by polly_mer, May 20, 2019, 05:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ab_grp

Today is really beautiful.  Currently in the low 60s but warm in the sun, just a little breezy (as opposed to the strong winds and dust we've for weeks).  We'll be in the mid-80s for highs for the next few days.

OneMoreYear

Beautiful here also--sunny and lower 60s today and 60s to 70s rest of the week. Cats are melting into sunbeams. Hubby's headed out to kayak. Unfortunately, I'm sick and several days behind on grading, so I'm not enjoying it today, but am hopeful for later in the week. Hope you are enjoying your beautiful weather, ab_grp.

ab_grp

Oh no, it's a shame to miss out on such lovely weather, OneMoreYear! I hope you feel better soon, get caught up on what you need to, and have plenty of excellent weather awaiting you.  I am enjoying it very much, thank you (aside from the allergies)! We are headed out for a post-brunch walk momentarily.

Langue_doc

We're going to be in the 70s from Tuesday on. The weekend wasn't too bad--it was slightly colder than predicted, but still sunny.

apl68

Looks like we've also got a week of mostly nice weather in store--both here and in the city elsewhere in the state where I have a conference to attend for most of the week.
If in this life only we had hope of Christ, we would be the most pathetic of them all.  But now is Christ raised from the dead, the first of those who slept.  First Christ, then afterward those who belong to Christ when he comes.

hmaria1609

We're getting a burst of summer weather this week:
https://wtop.com/weather-news/2023/04/believe-it-or-hot-dc-area-to-see-early-burst-of-summer-like-temps-this-week/
I've been outside a few times today, enjoying the sun.

Langue_doc

Highs are expected to be in the upper 80s today, and almost 80 tomorrow.

paultuttle

Bands of thunderstorms here in central NC.

AmLitHist

Hail, high winds, and tornados all around us yesterday evening/night, after a few days around 80.  Today it's cloudy, blustery and in the low 40s, like November (except the trees are getting leaves, rather than dropping them).

hmaria1609

hmaria1609

Rained this afternoon. There are thunderstorm watches and warnings throughout the DC region today.

hmaria1609

Rainy all day. It was my day off so I slept in this morning. Tomorrow it'll be dry then rain again Sunday.

Harlow2

Thursday: rain. Friday: rain. Saturday: rain. Sunday: rain.

Langue_doc

Two days of steady rain, with cancellations of the bird walk and a hike. This morning though, it's nice and sunny, with the car looking squeaky clean!

kaysixteen

Having just had three years of La Nina, we are now entering El Nino-- what can we expect, in terms of weather diffs?