Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

What's your weather?

Started by polly_mer, May 20, 2019, 05:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evil_physics_witchcraft

We have drizzle at around 42 degrees F.

apl68

The temperature swings just keep getting more violent.  This morning we had a borderline frost.  The Christmas Day forecast is now up to 82. 
If in this life only we had hope of Christ, we would be the most pathetic of them all.  But now is Christ raised from the dead, the first of those who slept.  First Christ, then afterward those who belong to Christ when he comes.

Harlow2

Sunny and sort of normal high temps.  A plant that was a gift (and too big to bring in) and should long ago have been done in by frost is still going strong; the frosts have been mild and few.

ergative

mamselle

30 degrees F, sunny.

It was too cold to go out this AM and walk or run errands, so those were delayed until tomorrow...

Except now (it really didn't say this before) tomorrow AM will be colder and drizzly...

Or so they say.

M. 
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

hmaria1609

Hypothermia Alert activated for tonight.
Got Christmas Blend coffee from Starbucks before driving to the library.

apl68

Warm, muggy, and occasionally rainy through the end of the week (and year).  On Sunday it is supposed to plummet to near-seasonal temperatures.
If in this life only we had hope of Christ, we would be the most pathetic of them all.  But now is Christ raised from the dead, the first of those who slept.  First Christ, then afterward those who belong to Christ when he comes.

Parasaurolophus

The weather says it's bitterly cold, but for me this is a pretty normal winter day. A few degrees on the warm side, really.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

We had another 10cm of snow overnight. I think this must be the most snow I've seen since I moved here in 2017.
I know it's a genus.

apl68

It has gone from unseasonably warm to downright hot here now.  All sorts of records being set this month.  Looks like the sudden plunge at the very end of the week may be accompanied by storms.  We're hoping they aren't too destructive.

hmaria1609

ab_grp

It's chilly, and we're supposed to get an unusual amount of rain overnight and tomorrow.  Should be interesting! Hopefully not too interesting, though.

Vkw10

82 and sunny today, with forecast for similar weather this weekend.
Enthusiasm is not a skill set. (MH)

mamselle

In the 30s, dry, and I seem to have lost my "Under 50 degrees, stay home" mantra somewhere along the way.

So have the 10 wood ducks, two herons, 20 ducks, 50 geese, and 100 hundred (or so) sparrows I encountered on my riparene walk this AM.

Oh, and the hawk.

So many pictures, so little time...

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

clean

New Year's Eve!
Temperature tied a high temperate record.  Tomorrow will have heat indexes in the 90s.  But Monday will have freeze warnings!!

So I would say that my weather is 'CHANGING'
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader