Dec 11-13 meetup? The next NECHE/N.E. Commission of Higher Education

Started by mamselle, November 25, 2019, 09:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mamselle

In past years this has drawn several Forumites into the Boston area and has made a meetup possible at the Legal Seafoods in Copley Square.

Is that of interest this year? (Some folks may have moved, but may also be returning for the meeting...?)

If so, say when! Still at Legal's, or elsewhere?

If not, PM or post your regrets....and we'll plan to gossip about you in your absence (kidding).

Open for planning...

M.

:edit: title for date
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

irhack

mamselle

Oops, thanks for the correction!

I'll change it in the title (which one can only do by changing it each posting) going forward.*

I must have pulled up last year's announcement in error.

M.

*(Caching here: Dec 11-12 meetup? NECHE/N.E. Commission of Higher Education approaches!)

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

mamselle

Arrgh...it didn't take in the main menu.

(scratches head....)

Mods??

Thanks!

M.

FishProf

I'd rather have questions I can't answer, than answers I can't question.

mamselle

polly_mer

Quote from: hmaria1609 on June 27, 2019, 07:07:43 PM
Do whatever you want--I'm just the background dancer in your show!

mamselle

mamselle

So, what about Friday at 7 PM?

I could do Thursday but I'd need to bump a student, and since I'll be going away for three weeks after that, I'd rather avoid his missing that lesson.

Let me know here, or by PM!

M.

mamselle

spork

It's terrible writing, used to obfuscate the fact that the authors actually have nothing to say.

mamselle

spork

Quote from: mamselle on December 02, 2019, 05:53:45 AM
Yup.

We'll make it a lucky one!

Join us?

M.

Can you put me down as a tentative-leaning-toward-yes? My schedule at the end of the semester is blowing up with lots of meetings and conference calls. That Friday ought to be ok but I can't guarantee it just yet.
It's terrible writing, used to obfuscate the fact that the authors actually have nothing to say.

mamselle

mamselle

So, I should have then posted the total: 2 + 0.5* + 1 (me) = 3.5 (= a quorum!)

I'll call in a booking.

Anyone else?

M.

* Spork, should I make that 0.75 instead? Since you said "leaning towards..." ;--》

M.