Dec 11-13 meetup? The next NECHE/N.E. Commission of Higher Education

Started by mamselle, November 25, 2019, 09:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irhack

I cannot meet for dinner - sorry! I'm also booked for lunch - but if folks wanted to get coffee in between, like 2/3 pm - I could do!

mamselle

Hmmm....I was about to call yesterday when I got a PM from one more individual who could do Thursday PM but no other time.

Irhack, would Thursday PM work for you?

Others?

I just checked with my student and they can be flexible, so if Thursday is really better for everyone, we can plan on that, instead.

Let me know!

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

mamselle

One PM confirming Thursday is possible.

Time: 7 or 7:30 PM?

Others?

M.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

mamselle

Quote from: mamselle on December 03, 2019, 01:46:16 PM
One PM confirming Thursday is possible.

Time: 7 or 7:30 PM?

Others?

M.

I now have three for Thursday instead of Friday and waiting to hear from two more!

Anyone else?

M.

mamselle

spork

Preference for an earlier than later dinner reservation time, simply because I have a drive (I'm from the USA and it's all about me, me, me). I don't know when NECHE activities wrap up for the day though.
It's terrible writing, used to obfuscate the fact that the authors actually have nothing to say.

mamselle

Ok, yes, it looks like 7 will work, others are also wanting to meet earlier rather than later.

Reservation made; I've requested the round table by the big picture window!

M.

mamselle

It's this Thursday!

I'm leaving the reservation for 7 PM for 6 guests under my forum name.

Legal Sea Food,
Copley Square
Boston MA

If you find you can attend at the last minute, just let me know and come along, no need to hear back....the table can take a couple extra folks.

I will have the Blue Triangular Rhinoceros sign up for confirmation, too, in case we've never met.

Looking forward to seeing folks!

M.

FishProf

I'd rather have questions I can't answer, than answers I can't question.

mamselle

mamselle

We have a name!

An attendee has dubbed this a "Forapallooza!"

;--}

M.

mamselle

Just bumping, and reminding anyone else attending NECHE or in the greater Boston area tomorrow that we will meet at 7 PM for dinner at

Legal Seafoods
Copley Place
100 Huntington Avenue,
Boston, MA 02116

Ph: (617) 266-7775
Menu: http://places.singleplatform.com/legal-sea-foods-9/menu?ref=google#menu_1300659

(If you're not a seafood fan, that need not be a limiting factor. They also have veg/vegan options, surf 'n' turf, poultry and other choices)

Our reservation is under "Mamselle"

PM me for alternative contact info.

See you!

M.

mamselle

spork

Thank you so much for again organizing this dinner. It was fun!
It's terrible writing, used to obfuscate the fact that the authors actually have nothing to say.

mamselle