Humor and Wisdom in a time of Plague...(w/apologies to D. Defoe)

Started by mamselle, March 15, 2020, 07:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Economizer

Every Southerner knows this best way to prepare CARP:

1. PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES

2. CLEAN CARP, SALT AND PEPPER IT

3. NAIL FISH TO A SHORT 2X2 BOARD

4. COVER FISH COMPLETELY WITH LAKE OR RIVER MUD

5. BAKE PREPARED FISH ON THE BOARD FOR 20 M8NUTES

6. REMOVE FROM OVEN, THROW AWAY FISH, AND EAT THE BOARD!

Note- the blue carp is said to be a delicacy in Prague
So, I tried to straighten everything out and guess what I got for it.  No, really, just guess!

Economizer

So, I should think sexual social distancing observance humor is allowable, therefore:

1. Large student populations have appeared and are in residennce.

2. In large part, students are respecting social distancing directives.

3. At WALMART, cucumbers are "flyin' off the shelves".

Enough said.
So, I tried to straighten everything out and guess what I got for it.  No, really, just guess!

Economizer

I must apologize for my previous post as it was truly crude. That, especially, now that I have read a report on a University of Maryland Medical Services (UMMS) site entitled Sex and Coronavirus. The work seems to provide comprehensive and understandable information and guidance. Damn!

Economizer

Quote from: Economizer on September 26, 2020, 07:05:46 PM
I must apologize for my previous post as it was truly crude. That, especially, now that I have read a report on a University of Maryland Medical Services (UMMS) site entitled Sex and Coronavirus. The work seems to provide comprehensive and understandable information and guidance. Damn!

I do not mean to quote myself and I don't know how I did it. There is some good additional news that pertains to the subject though. Candidates for Public Office in the upcoming general elections will not be subjected to mandatory "Litmus Tests".