News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

NYT Spelling Bee

Started by nebo113, August 28, 2020, 05:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ab_grp

Good morning!

Somewhere past genius with pangram so far.  Yesterday husband got to QBABH, and I gave up with two words left: baobab, oddball.  At least I got rollbar, and we had team QB.

I finally got a 2fer which was the schmofficial multiplexes-show.

Ciao_yall, hope your trip is going well!  Glad you are getting to see such cool history.  A bientot! A tout a l'heure!

Cathwen, wow, that is a lot of driving around! I think just hearing "Maine" always makes me think of a long drive from all the times we drove up and back.  I guess you are a little closer, but still a hike! In any case, it sounds like it worked out in the long run.  I hope they find a new-to-them car that they love.

We had quite a bit of activity in the tree this morning, including a warbling vireo that was quite chatty.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good afternoon!

QBwSBB yesterday for bollard, oddball, and rollbar. Genius with pangram so far today.

LB: I had the "official" multiplexes-show. No solution yet today.

Ciao_yall, Rouffignac and Font-de-Gaume are truly amazing. I understand reluctance to visit a reconstructed cave. However, Lascaux II is painstakingly done, the guides are fabulous, and the lectures beforehand are fascinating. More touristy, to be sure, though. The others are off the beaten path. Enjoy the southwest! I love that region.

Happy puzzling and vacationing!