Albion College students restricted from leaving too far from campus

Started by Anselm, August 19, 2020, 08:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mamselle

Yes, a friend and I were saying the other day that we're both dealing with courage fatigue, combined with a blistering outrage at the selfish bipeds who won't mask up and keep their distance.

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

Stockmann

Quote from: polly_mer on August 21, 2020, 06:55:38 AM
I alternately laugh and rage against the assertion that people being told to be slightly more restrained than how I normally live is somehow a horrible imposition that no one could possible be expected to do.  Well, I may never see my elderly relatives in person again and the local movie theater is now permanently closed because 'normal' people are refusing to believe germ theory and act appropriately.

Yeah. I live in a hotspot-in-a-hotspot, and I'm taking fairly extreme precautions due to family reasons -at any rate, far more extreme than the sort being asked of people you refer to- and I have no patience for covidiots who can't be inconvenienced doing stuff that is actually less inconvenient than the precautions I'm taking.