News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Liberal Elite Indoctrination

Started by mahagonny, April 27, 2021, 08:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahagonny

There's been some discussion recently about how the liberal elite are making over American culture via the indoctrination of children, and against the wishes of the populace. And here it is on display (although artfully soft-pedaled). I wonder how many are aware of this forum? Should it be more exposed? What is the correct conclusion to be taken from the number of voices in agreement? I was instructed to look at the validity of the arguments presented instead of the number of people in agreement with them.

https://spectator.us/topic/biden-critical-race-theory-schools-department-education/

spork

The correct conclusion is that your post has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Feel free to peddle your conspiracy theories elsewhere.
It's terrible writing, used to obfuscate the fact that the authors actually have nothing to say.

mahagonny

Quote from: spork on April 27, 2021, 08:13:43 PM
The correct conclusion is that your post has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

There is a conspiracy to inundate public education with anti-social anti-whiteness training, and everyone knows it. And the origin of it is the academic tenure culture. If you want to choose to be a bold-face liar and deny it, go ahead, Sporky. I can't stop you.

nebo113

Quote from: spork on April 27, 2021, 08:13:43 PM

Wow.  Mahog really zinged you one.  A new low, even for our resident troll.

mahagonny

I did not start this thread. Someone dragged my post from another thread and put a title on it. Not that there's anything wrong with the statement. Just thought it was interesting that I glanced at the forum this morning and found a new thread that was attributed to me that I had not started, because I didn't know you could do that. Technology dazzles again!