Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

the Cheer Us Up thread

Started by monarda, July 19, 2019, 07:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monarda

Restarting this thread with one of my recent favorites from the old boards:

(from geonerd, Sept 03, 2018)

Pittsburgh couple trolls homophobic neighbors by painting house as the pride flag.

Carry on!

mamselle

Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

monarda

mamselle

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

monarda

mamselle

Ha!

Just sent it to two JA fans...

M.

Wahoo Redux

Come, fill the Cup, and in the fire of Spring
Your Winter-garment of Repentance fling:
The Bird of Time has but a little way
To flutter--and the Bird is on the Wing.

mamselle

Fun romp, with some interesting reflections from today's perspectives, I would guess...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP5uej-LsE0

M.

apl68

On this day I saw
A butterfly make the most
Of its flying days
See, your King is coming to you, just and bringing salvation, gentle and lowly, and riding upon a donkey.