News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

The Venting Thread

Started by polly_mer, May 20, 2019, 07:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apl68

I just realized that I've made the ghastly error of posting my vent here instead of on the venting thread!

I do apologize.  My earache must have made me even more out of it than I realized this morning.

Feeling better now.  These aches sometimes clear up as unexpectedly as they came.  Previous doctor visits have gotten me ear cleanings, a prescription that didn't seem to help much, and a trip to the dentist for an expensive mouth guard to keep me from grinding my teeth at night. Which was unpleasant and failed to fix the problem, so I gave up on it. 

The only thing that seems to help much is wearing a cap over my ears, and some time outside.  I felt better after running payroll-related errands outside late this morning.  Even though it was actually chilly and breezy out. 
See, your King is coming to you, just and bringing salvation, gentle and lowly, and riding upon a donkey.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: apl68 on March 27, 2024, 02:06:09 PMI just realized that I've made the ghastly error of posting my vent here instead of on the venting thread!

I do apologize.  My earache must have made me even more out of it than I realized this morning.

Feeling better now.  These aches sometimes clear up as unexpectedly as they came.  Previous doctor visits have gotten me ear cleanings, a prescription that didn't seem to help much, and a trip to the dentist for an expensive mouth guard to keep me from grinding my teeth at night. Which was unpleasant and failed to fix the problem, so I gave up on it. 

The only thing that seems to help much is wearing a cap over my ears, and some time outside.  I felt better after running payroll-related errands outside late this morning.  Even though it was actually chilly and breezy out. 

Easily fixed!

So sorry about the earache, though. That sounds unbearable.
I know it's a genus.

apl68

See, your King is coming to you, just and bringing salvation, gentle and lowly, and riding upon a donkey.