News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

What does Fuel Cost in your Neighborhood?

Started by clean, June 18, 2019, 11:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hmaria1609

Costco and Sam's Club still holding at $2.75. Now $2.95 and up at the other stations.

Harlow2

$3.09 around here. Our state just raised its gas tax with the possibility of another increase before long.

apl68

Saturday I spent just over three dollars on a gallon of gas for my lawnmower.  That was the premium-octane stuff that I don't normally get for the car.
All we like sheep have gone astray
We have each turned to his own way
And the Lord has laid upon him the guilt of us all

clean

Prices may be on the move post Memorial Day.  This morning I have seen prices ranging from $2.53 to $2.70!
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

saffie

$2.99 for regular over the weekend up in Lake George - Adirondacks area.

clean

prices climbing back up?

Today I ventured out and was surprised to see my local stations at $2.75!  The low (for cash) was $2.65.

On the way home I passed Sams and saw $2.44, but Im nearly never around Sams, and it is not in a convenient place to get in and out of.

What prices are you seeing in Your neighborhood?  Has the price gone up since Memorial Day or down?

clean

Sams caught up!!  I made a trip there today and it was $2.64 today!  Up 20 cents in just a few days! 

hmaria1609

$2.79 at Sam's and Costco. It's $2.90 and up at the others.

Langue_doc

Quote from: saffie on June 01, 2021, 01:06:17 PM
$2.99 for regular over the weekend up in Lake George - Adirondacks area.

$2.99 on Sunday, but $3.04 yesterday. We must have gotten gas at the same place.

Langue_doc

$2.99 this morning, on my way to do some errands. $3.07 at the same gas station, on my way back.

EdnaMode

Saw $3.25 on my way to work this morning.
I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.

hmaria1609

Filled up at $2.78 at Costco midweek. Today I went back--it's now $2.82. Other stations are $2.99 and up.

How are prices in your area nowadays?

Langue_doc

$3.13 on the billboard, but $3.19 at the pump (cash price $3.09).

mahagonny

hmaria1609

Filled up at $2.76 at Costco yesterday. (Same price at Sam's Club) Others are $2.83 and up.