News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Buying Drugs Online

Started by mahagonny, February 01, 2022, 05:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahagonny

Any recommendations for square deals? I need prednisone without a prescription. I have experience with this medication. The thing is health care facilities are getting full. FYI: I am twice vaccinated and one booster shot. I was sick with upper respiratory infection three times since September, but none of these was COVID. Asthma exacerbation is the culprit. Thank you.

Volhiker78

Are you asking about US online pharmacies or Canadian ones?  I can't speak for the later but I have used CVS Caremark and Humana Online as part of my insurance plans.  Prices are pretty similar between those two. I slightly preferred CVS Caremark because I feel their website is friendlier and it seems like they ship drugs faster. 

mahagonny

Any. The only things I'm concerned about are (1) is the medicine and the number of pills going to be as advertised (2) can you get them without a prescription (3) did they handle the transaction reputably (4) was it delivered promptly, within reason (4) hopefully the police didn't come to your door instead of the package.

I won't get mad if it doesn't work out. I'm just looking to hear about experiences.

Obviously (I hope) this is plan B. Plan A is just to go to the health care facility if and when I get into trouble, but they're very full right now.

I once had a psychiatrist I couldn't stand so I stopped going and bought one bottle of zoloft from some folks in India and I didn't have any trouble. None that I know of anyway. I didn't get into any weird stuff like darknet browsing. I didn't use bitcoin. I stopped using them because I heard somewhere that some of the services they offered were kind of scary. Silk Road I think they were called.

Volhiker78

I would not recommend ordering drugs from an unknown internet site.  You have no way of knowing if what they send is the drug you requested.   There are lots of scam pharmacies online.  In regards to your questions, 1.  If the online pharmacy is one of the large ones associated with a mortar and brick pharmacy or a large health insurance,  you are going to get the correct drug / dose / number.  2. Online pharmacies no longer deal with paper Rx.  They will set up an account with your health care provider where the provider electronically prescribes your drugs through that.   If you have a relationship with a health care facility and got prednisone from them in the past,  someone authorized that.  You can contact them and see if they would similarly authorize for your chosen online pharmacy.  They might request you come in or do a tele-visit prior.  3.  I have had no problem with Rx's from either CVS Caremark or Humana Online.  4.  CVS was better regarding time to delivery (usually within 1 week).  You can get express deliveries but it costs a fair amount. 

I get all of my medications from online pharmacy because they are for chronic conditions and I take them daily.  My online pharmacies provide 90 day supply and up to 3 refills.  If you need something immediately (like an antibiotic or an antiviral,  you need to get those from the traditional pharmacy).  For 90 days supply generic medication,  the online pharmacy prices usually beat the traditional pharmacy. 

mahagonny

Thanks for the information.

There is no problem getting the medication once I have met with my health care provider for an appointment. The problem is getting the appointment.

downer

There are apps and websites to compare drug prices. They include some online sellers. https://www.singlecare.com/ seems useful.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."—Sinclair Lewis

secundem_artem

Quote from: mahagonny on February 04, 2022, 07:20:29 AM
Thanks for the information.

There is no problem getting the medication once I have met with my health care provider for an appointment. The problem is getting the appointment.

Try an urgent care clinic.  Even if you fill a script at your local wally-mart, prednisone is cheap as chips.  No reason to get it from overseas.
Funeral by funeral, the academy advances