News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Worst candy

Started by jimbogumbo, October 12, 2021, 10:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbogumbo

Inspired by another thread, and Halloween.

Peeps are awful! In fact, they are only rivaled in awfulness by the fake peanuts of the same consistency!

sinenomine

"How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive continuity of ducks...."

Istiblennius

I loathe Swedish fish. I loathe sour patch version swedish fish even more. Anything in the sour patch family really.
Airheads are an abomination.

Baby Ruth - mostly for that weird wax that they coat it with in place of actual chocolate. Ugh.

Morden

Ferrero Rocher--ever since I saw little weevils in a sealed package. (That's the danger of clear packaging)

Parasaurolophus

Peeps are horrendous. But I hate rockets even more.

You Americans call them 'smarties', but we have a good candy called 'Smarties', so. (Basically, better chocolate M&Ms.)

Also, American Oreos are weird, and American KitKats are inedible.
I know it's a genus.

apl68

I've never personally been fond of candy corns. 
All we like sheep have gone astray
We have each turned to his own way
And the Lord has laid upon him the guilt of us all

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: apl68 on October 12, 2021, 12:05:20 PM
I've never personally been fond of candy corns.

Ugh, yeah. I forgot about those.
I know it's a genus.

secundem_artem

Butterfinger candy bars.  Blech.

But I love, love, love, Circus Peanuts.  Those pinky-orangey shaped unshelled peanut shaped marshmallowy things that taste like bananas gone wild.  Mrs Artem believes I have never met an artificial flavor I did not like.
Funeral by funeral, the academy advances

EdnaMode

Butterscotch discs make me gag. I've also never really liked those strawberry filled hard candies that come in the strawberry plastic wrapping. They always seem to put them in gift baskets around Christmastime.
I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.

Aster

Sugar free candy.

It's just mean.

lightning

Quote from: Istiblennius on October 12, 2021, 11:07:36 AM
I loathe Swedish fish. I loathe sour patch version swedish fish even more. Anything in the sour patch family really.

Baby Ruth - mostly for that weird wax that they coat it with in place of actual chocolate. Ugh.

Baby Ruths are only good for tossing into a swimming pool.

apl68

Quote from: secundem_artem on October 12, 2021, 01:13:39 PM
Butterfinger candy bars.  Blech.

But I love, love, love, Circus Peanuts.  Those pinky-orangey shaped unshelled peanut shaped marshmallowy things that taste like bananas gone wild.  Mrs Artem believes I have never met an artificial flavor I did not like.

That's funny, because my tastes are exactly opposite.  I don't care for circus peanuts, but love Butterfingers.  Weird how tastes are like that.
All we like sheep have gone astray
We have each turned to his own way
And the Lord has laid upon him the guilt of us all

Aster

Quote from: lightning on October 12, 2021, 02:36:23 PM
Quote from: Istiblennius on October 12, 2021, 11:07:36 AM

Baby Ruths are only good for tossing into a swimming pool.

That Caddy Shack reference was so subtle that I nearly missed it. Good one.

Volhiker78

Not real fond of black licorice.  Red licorice ok. 

ciao_yall

Root beer flavored anything. Yucko.