News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

NYT Spelling Bee

Started by nebo113, August 28, 2020, 05:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ciao_yall

Morning!

I hope I didn't spill anything on my laptop - screen looks bad. Uh Oh.

QBwATHICBAWG last word acetal. LB urbanism-misplace.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

QBwH yesterday. Last words lacteal and tallit. Pangram and genius today.

LB: plumblines-sacrum. Oh, goody—some variety this time! Neither ciao_yall nor I had the "official" answer.

Ciao_yall, I hope your computer is okay!

Happy puzzling!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Glad to see the forum is back up (again).  I posted yesterday evening, but apparently that is gone.  No big deal.  When I posted, the most recent post on the forum was from 4/20, so at least there are more recent posts back now, even minus that one.

Past genius with pangram at the moment.  Yesterday we had team QB.  I think I needed lacteal, catcall, cattail?

For LB, I had encumbrances-simple.  Definitely some variety!

More good wishes for your computer's health, ciao_yall!

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Afternoon!

Pangram and above genius.

It was a good trip, but exhausting as I was trying to get plenty of birding done in addition to the main reason for leaving town for the weekend.

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Got the pangram and to a bit past genius so far.  Yesterday we needed bee buddy help with curacy, yuca.

No luck on LB.

Glad your trip went well, Langue_doc! I hope you get to get some rest in.  There's been an elusive Scott's Oriole in the tree for two days now.  We can hear him, and he sounds so close! But the foliage has started to grow in to the point that we can't find him! I guess he could be a she.  Maybe one day we will have luck.

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Pangram and above genius. Didn't get back to the bee after posting here.

ab_grp, good luck on finding the very colorful Scott's oriole! I don't think we get these birds in our part of the country.

ciao_yall

Hola!

I hope I can just get my screen replaced. I can see okay but it's annoying. I think it got smashed in the travel adventures because I don't think anything leaked on it.

Anyway QBwH I think my last word was curacy. LB plaudit-thrown.

Happy solving!