News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

NSF CAREER Grant UPDATE Thread

Started by professing, October 18, 2019, 06:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aspiring.academic

Fellow academics...let's not get down! Keep your heads up and press on! You will persevere.

Battou

Happy new year to everyone!

Today I noticed that the Status Date of my proposal (CISE-CCF-SHF) changed. However, the status is still pending. I know this is not a good sign, but you know... hope dies last!

lightofhope

thanks for the encouragement!

Quote from: aspiring.academic on January 01, 2020, 09:33:58 AM
Fellow academics...let's not get down! Keep your heads up and press on! You will persevere.

zjdeer

My status date has been changed to 12/30 with neither status update nor PO contact. I guess I will be waiting for a rejection within one week. Any one got any recent news from CMMI?

taray

I will post if anything happens with my status (cmmi ECI)

humptydumpty

Quote from: zjdeer on January 02, 2020, 04:00:03 PM
My status date has been changed to 12/30 with neither status update nor PO contact. I guess I will be waiting for a rejection within one week. Any one got any recent news from CMMI?

Thanks for letting us know! Which program in CMMI?

zjdeer

zjdeer

Did anyone email POs after the date status has changed?

bazinga58

Just a quick update / recap from me, in case it helps anyone: I was contacted by my PO for a public abstract and answers to some reviewers' questions in early October, my status changed from "pending" to "recommended" in early December, and my award became official after answering a few additional budget questions received in mid December. I am very excited for this opportunity, and grateful for everyone's support during the wait. Good luck to all of you in the new year!

zjdeer

Congratulations! Thanks so much for sharing the timelines with us!

taray

Quote from: bazinga58 on January 03, 2020, 12:00:21 PM
Just a quick update / recap from me, in case it helps anyone: I was contacted by my PO for a public abstract and answers to some reviewers' questions in early October, my status changed from "pending" to "recommended" in early December, and my award became official after answering a few additional budget questions received in mid December. I am very excited for this opportunity, and grateful for everyone's support during the wait. Good luck to all of you in the new year!
Congratulations
Which division/program ?

zjdeer

Would you mind letting us know which cmmi programs are they in?

Quote from: humptydumpty on December 19, 2019, 05:47:16 AM
2 of my colleagues got positive news from CMMI yesterday. I guess there will be some movement in CMMI soon

humptydumpty

Quote from: zjdeer on January 03, 2020, 12:24:50 PM
Would you mind letting us know which cmmi programs are they in?

Quote from: humptydumpty on December 19, 2019, 05:47:16 AM
2 of my colleagues got positive news from CMMI yesterday. I guess there will be some movement in CMMI soon

M3X and moms

lightofhope

Congrats!

Quote from: bazinga58 on January 03, 2020, 12:00:21 PM