Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!
Started by born_a_prof, May 04, 2023, 02:56:41 PM
Quote from: born_a_prof on May 04, 2023, 03:42:43 PMThanks. Yes I mean I intend to not accept NSF money if offered, but when should I tell the NSF PO? Right away, or wait till everything from DoD is official ?
Quote from: fizzycist on May 05, 2023, 06:11:50 AMCongrats on the grant!!No need to do anything right now. When notice of award from DoD comes you can decide to either a) pull your NSF grant right away or b) wait until NSF makes a decision and then discuss with your NSF PO. No offense, but probably still most likely outcome is NSF has already been reviewed and eventually it will be declined. If you pull right away you may not get to see reviews.NSF is a huge org with a revolving door of POs. No need to overthink this based on what one of them might think.