News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

NYT Spelling Bee

Started by nebo113, August 28, 2020, 05:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Pangram and genius. Last word was timeline.

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBwH for lenient. LB had 3fers and 2fer b4ss, finally went to hints for myalgic-charwoman, myalgia-anchorwoman, magnolia-archway.

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Finally dragged myself to genius after getting the pangram right away.  Yesterday we needed help with linnet.  Forgot about that one.

And I also did not get a solution for LB!

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

Got to QB-1 yesterday then caved and went to SBB to find nimble, which I should have seen. Today I'm at genius with the pangram.

LB: No luck yesterday! But I found a 2fer today on the very first try.

Happy puzzling!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Genius, but no pangram. Last word was goofily.

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBwH for lorry, logroll. Also needed hints for backup-promotion.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

I got all the way to QB-1 then needed a hint for the last word, logroll. Today I am at genius with the pangram.

LB: I found backup-promotion right off the bat yesterday. But today is another story—no 2fer yet.

Happy puzzling!

ab_grp

Good morning!

A bit past genius with pangram so far.  Yesterday I had to give up on my final word, but we had team QB.  I was also missing logroll (again).

For LB I finally got bankrupt-tombic after having the first word forever and finally brute forcing a mate.  Congrats on your solutions!

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBwG, last word needed. LB invariably-yachts.

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Almost QB. Last word yesterday was yenned. Remembered logroll from an earlier puzzle for the previous day's bee, so was patting myself on the back for having recalled the word.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

QBwH to find deepen/ed. Today I am at genius with the pangram, but have a little way to go.

LB: After much hair-tearing, I finally found invariably-yachts. No 2fer yet today.

Happy puzzling!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Got to genius with pangram so far.  Yesterday I got to QBABM! My final word was netty, but also coming later were a couple that I really should have found earlier, like depend(ed).

No luck on LB again.  Congrats on your solutions!

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBw2LL to remember teetotal. LB wealthier-reformed.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

QBw2LL to find falloff. Today I'm at QB-1 and stuck.

LB: I also had wealthier-reformed. Were there other solutions? No 2fer yet today.

Happy puzzling!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Got to genius with pangrams today.  Good luck with your final word, cathwen! Yesterday we had team QB.  I almost made it alone but was missing falloff, moola.  Just could not see them.

No luck on LB! Congratulations to both of you!

Happy solving!