News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

NYT Spelling Bee

Started by nebo113, August 28, 2020, 05:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBw2LL, last word clade which I thought I made up and still haven't looked up so I don't know what it means. LB chops-swankiest.

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Getting toward genius with pangram so far.  Yesterday we needed bee buddy for caudal.

No luck on LB.  Congrats!

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Afternoon!

Pangram and genius. Didn't get back to the bee after posting here, so don't know where I stand as far as the missing words are concerned.

It was a long day which explains why I don't recall whether or not I tried LB yesterday.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good afternoon!

QBwH for ducal, debacle and calculable, my last word. Genius with pangram today, but probably won't get much beyond that.

LB: thespians-snowcock and hawks-spacestation.

I got the latest covid shot yesterday, and today I have been absolutely miserable. These things always hit me so hard!

Happy puzzling!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBwH, last word tinily. LB hyperactive-elm and now I have a Thomas Dolby earworm.

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

QB. QB yesterday, with hilling as the last word--didn't think that this was a legit word, but who knew?

primitively/yacht

cathwen, hope you're feeling better!

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Somewhere past genius with pangram so far.  Yesterday husband got to QBABH, so at least we had team QB.  I needed a five-letter word that I can't identify right now, tinging, ninthly, the latter of which I don't think I would ever have come up with in this lifetime.

Sending more good health wishes your way, cathwen! I didn't even realize there was another shot out already! Hope today is better for you.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good afternoon!

QB yesterday, thanks to SBB. Last words were ninthly and tinily. Genius with pangram today.

LB: No solution yesterday. I have one today, though.

Thanks for the good wishes! I'm feeling better today, thank goodness. Vaccinations always hit me hard the day after. My husband, though, never has a reaction! Go figure.

Anyway—happy puzzling!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Pangrams and above genius. Last word yesterday was haka, which I found by putting together letters at random.

I think I found a twofer, but don't recall the words.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

QBwH yesterday for my two last words, hatha and mohawk. Genius with one pangram today.

LB: I had fought-tornadic. The second word was a guess.

Happy puzzling!

Langue_doc

Twofer. Yesterday's was fairground/ditch.

Also QB--tricky pangram, but found it because I was thinking of this word just last night.

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBwH for haka, mahatma for which just enough time goes by between appearances that I don't remember them. LB confidant-through.

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Good day!

Past genius with one pangram so far.  Yesterday we had team QB.  I needed haka, hatha, hookah.

No luck on LB.  Congrats!

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBw2LL, last word ovoid. LB quotations-scornful.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

QBABM yesterday, last word vindaloo—which was also my missing second pangram. Past genius today with both pangrams.

LB: No solution yesterday, despite having quotations! Argh! I have one today, though.

Happy puzzling!