News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

NYT Spelling Bee

Started by nebo113, August 28, 2020, 05:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Pangram and genius. Last word yesterday was roar.

journalize/exec

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBwH for kronor. LB journalize-exec.

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Good day!

Got to genius with pangram so far.  Maybe a little beyond.  Yesterday we gave up in favor of making a feast and needed bee buddy help for anorak, kronor.  Too many money words.

I also got the schmofficial journalize-exec

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBwSBB last word gavotte. LB epilogues-showily.

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Good day!

Somewhere past genius with pangram so far.  Yesterday we had team QB.  I needed help with a couple words I would usually get, like gavotte, gelato, loge.

No luck on LB.  Congrats!

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Afternoon!

Pangram and above genius. I think I made it to QB yesterday, but haven't had the time to look up my list. Long day yesterday and also today.

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

QB, but needed BB for the last word. Didn't get back to the bee last night--was surprised though that landau wasn't accepted.

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBwH for gangland. LB after a slog of 3fers and 2fer b4ss got a hint for longbow-whichever.

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Good day!

I just have a couple words left today.  Yesterday got to QBABM with gangland, which I usually forget.  Langue_doc, I think landau dropped off the accepted list a bit ago but don't remember exactly when.  Another one of those words that I finally trained myself to look for, and then poof!

No luck on LB again.  I got stuck on wolverine.  I think that happened with that same word before.

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBwG last word boar. LB curtails-snowplow.

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Pangrams and above genius. Needed BB for birria.

Two twofers today!

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Good morning!

I only have 3 pangrams so far but am a little past genius.  Yesterday I got to QBABM again with final word barbarian.  I feel like birria wasn't in there before, but I'm glad I tried it yet again.

For LB I had crows-stipulation.  Congrats, ciao_yall, on yours! And congrats to Langue_doc for two today!

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good afternoon!

My puzzling has been irregular this past week, but I did get to them yesterday and today. QBwH yesterday, last word barrio. Today I made QB, last word was a pangram.

LB: I had cowslip-puritan. Congratulations on two solutions today, Langue_doc!

The trip has been good, but tiring. We're in Amsterdam now, and I am shocked at how dirty it is compared to the neat, clean cities we visited in Germany and Switzerland. And, frankly, even compared to New York. Home on Wednesday—looking forward to that after over a week away.

Happy puzzling!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Genius, but no pangram yet. Didn't get back to the bee yesterday, so missed the fourth pangram and a couple more words.

unbridle/enchant, uncharitable/end

cathwen, that does sound exhausting--seeing so many countries and cities in a week. But fun, no doubt!

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBw2LL to remember heinie. LB was the rather unwieldy diabetical-luncher.

Happy solving!