News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

NYT Spelling Bee

Started by nebo113, August 28, 2020, 05:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ab_grp

Good day!

Moving along, past genius with the pangram but still a few words to go.  Yesterday we gave up and needed bee buddy for the same final word: indium.

No luck on LB again.  Congrats!

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBwH for unilingual and a few others. LB weightlifters-suey.

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

QB. QB yesterday, last word bugling.

weights/sulfury (I think)

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning/afternoon!

QBwH for unilingual, nubbin. Genius with pangrams today.

LB: lightweights-surfy. I was surprised that the last word took.

Happy puzzling!

ab_grp

Good day!

Somewhere past genius with pangrams again.  Yesterday we needed bee buddy for unban(ning).

Didn't get too much time for LB yesterday, but you all found some good solutions! Congrats!

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBw2LL although I did use the grid on SBB but none of the other hints or tips.  Last word toonie.

LB luaus-softdrinks.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

QBw2LL for words I should have gotten (continent/incontinent/-ence), as well as my last words, toonie and tontine, which was a new word for me. QB today.

LB: I had the "official" forklift-tundras. Congratulations, ciao_yall, on finding something different!

Happy puzzling!

ciao_yall

Quote from: cathwen on July 15, 2024, 06:38:09 AMGood morning!

QBw2LL for words I should have gotten (continent/incontinent/-ence), as well as my last words, toonie and tontine, which was a new word for me. QB today.

LB: I had the "official" forklift-tundras. Congratulations, ciao_yall, on finding something different!

Happy puzzling!

tontine is one of those weird "bee specials" I happened to remember as my penultimate word.

ab_grp

Good morning!

Somewhere past genius again with pangram.  Yesterday husband got to QBABH with final word toonie just in time before I opened bee buddy.  I was missing that, into, conceit.

No luck on LB again.  Congrats on your solutions!

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Pangram and above genius. Made it to QB yesterday with a wild stab at toonie.

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

QB. QB yesterday, last word mammary.

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBw2LL, last word mammary. After a long day of 3fers got a hint for exotics-submerge. Saw exotic early on, but went down other paths.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

QB today, QB yesterday with rayon as my last word.

LB: I had submerge-exotic. I have one today also.

Happy puzzling!

ab_grp

Good morning!

QB today and QB yesterday.  My final word yesterday was nonroyal, which I don't think much of as a word.

I didn't get to LB yesterday, so congrats! I got a 2fer pretty quickly today, though.

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBw2LL to remember wayward. LB mathematic-crownal which I thought I made up.

Happy solving!