News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

NYT Spelling Bee

Started by nebo113, August 28, 2020, 05:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ab_grp

Good day!

Pangrams and a bit past genius.  We also needed bee buddy for hitchhike, kente yesterday.

And yet another day with no 2fer. Congrats on all of yours!

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Pangram and above genius. Didn't get back to the bee yesterday, but lookbook!?

vaguest/thicko (yet another word that I didn't think existed)

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBw2LL to remember babka. And lookbook is a word I have always tried so yay, it took!

LB vaguest-thicko, vaguish-hotcake. I also thought I made up thicko but hey, it took!

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

QB with help for babka, which I always seem to miss. QB-2 today so far.

LB: No luck yesterday. I saw hotcake and vague, but not vaguish. And I saw vague, but did not think to try thicko. I have a 2fer today, though.

Happy puzzling!

ab_grp

Good day!

Somewhere past genius with pangram again.  Yesterday I got to QBABM with final word tablaLookbook has been in there before.  I know it from somewhere, probably a fashion magazine or something, but it's not a word I see around often.

No luck on LB again! I am not sure I would have even tried thicko! Congrats on your solutions!

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Pangrams and above genius. Didn't get back to the bee yesterday, so missed a few words.

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBw2LL, last word minicam. LB warlocks-squid.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

QBwSBB for my last word, indicia. Genius with pangram so far today.

LB: I also had warlocks-squid. Found one right away today.

Happy puzzling!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Somewhere past genius with pangrams again.  Yesterday we had team QB.  I needed adamancy, candyman.

No luck on LB yet again! Congrats! I keep getting one of the words but not being able to spot the other. 

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Pangram and genius. QB yesterday, with violin as the last word. I thought I'd entered it much earlier, so it took me quite a while to figure out the missing word.

protective/enamel, which I thought was quite appropriate.

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBwG, last word votive which I had been trying to remember all day.

LB importance-evil.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

QB with a hint for tontine, which I've missed before. Genius with pangram today.

LB: importance-evil.

Happy puzzling!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Somewhere past genius with pangram again.  Yesterday we almost had team QB but needed bee buddy for tonne.

No luck on LB yet again.  This is getting to be problematic.  Congrats on your solutions!

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

QB--short and sweet bee today. QB yesterday, with tamari and tatami rounding up the list.

biowastes/syncope--found the latter first, and then a long haul to come up with the former.

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBwG last word moratoria. LB needed a hint after multiple 3fers and 2fer b4ss for biowastes-syncope.

Happy solving!