Main Menu

July Research Thread

Started by Parasaurolophus, July 01, 2024, 08:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parasaurolophus

Writing a few hundred and marking.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on July 20, 2024, 07:06:37 AMWriting a few hundred and marking.

~250 words, and a good chunk of marking.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

More of the same today. I have to finish my marking.
I know it's a genus.

darkstarrynight

I finished a chapter on a flight yesterday! I have two left to write and then will work on finalizing abstracts.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on July 21, 2024, 06:48:00 AMMore of the same today. I have to finish my marking.

Did the marking, then got the devastating news and started looking for a new home.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Hopefully I can concentrate on a spot of writing later today. We'll see.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on July 22, 2024, 07:07:49 AMHopefully I can concentrate on a spot of writing later today. We'll see.

Managed about 300 words. Now, to view an apartment. Sigh.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Got some T3 stuff to write up for my co-translator. Beyond that... I guess course stuff and maybe, hopefully, some book work (reading?).
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on July 23, 2024, 12:02:49 PMGot some T3 stuff to write up for my co-translator. Beyond that... I guess course stuff and maybe, hopefully, some book work (reading?).

1300 words, and my translation partner sent the intro, which I read. Did thte class stuff, read most of a book reading.
I know it's a genus.

Ancient Fellow

C. 1000 words and a bit of reorganizing for an article that lays groundwork for a monograph which will be my focus next year. I love it when I wake up and things that have been percolating in the subconscious reveal themselves!

Parasaurolophus

A little bit of incorporating yesterday's work into the intro today, though I won't have time for much.
I know it's a genus.

darkstarrynight

I wrote 800 words today in my second to last chapter. I am actually at a writing retreat (a gift to myself after my promotion) but we only had a short time for "free writing" which involves technology. Otherwise, we have activities and workshops. These are great, but I am so tired after 12+ hours of sessions and meals that I am not using my evening time as wisely.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on July 24, 2024, 08:09:45 AMA little bit of incorporating yesterday's work into the intro today, though I won't have time for much.

Managed to incorporate ~600 words.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Finishing up the intro incorporation today, then hopefully moving on to more book work. Followed by reading for a referee report.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on July 25, 2024, 08:22:27 AMFinishing up the intro incorporation today, then hopefully moving on to more book work. Followed by reading for a referee report.

T3Cis done, pending a little additional material on my translation partner's end. Wrote ~400 words of the book. Read the submission, which is good and exciting.
I know it's a genus.