News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

October Research Thread

Started by Parasaurolophus, October 01, 2024, 11:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on October 13, 2024, 07:41:44 AMI will genuinely work on the presentation today, having cleared all other pressing matters.

Did that. I think it's done. I need to practice it a few times, but it should be good to go.

Also, I accepted another referee request. (Whyyyyy? That's 17 so far this year. But... I'm curious!)
I know it's a genus.

darkstarrynight

Quote from: secundem_artem on October 11, 2024, 12:59:47 PMPaper was accepted!!!  Hooray!!  Only had to go through R&R once.

Nearly done the lit review for the next project.

Congratulations!
I also accepted another referee request, Parasaurolophus, so I have two simultaneously but at least six weeks until they are both due. Today I plan to work on putting in the first book peer reviewer's feedback into my response table.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: darkstarrynight on October 14, 2024, 08:15:04 AMI also accepted another referee request, Parasaurolophus, so I have two simultaneously but at least six weeks until they are both due.

You fool! ;)

For my part, today's a holiday, so I can hopefully get a small chunk of something done. I'm not sure what. I guess I have a few small edits to make to a book review, so I should do that. And then maybe some T4 work?
I know it's a genus.

darkstarrynight

I never got around to my book review, but I did provide feedback on a preliminary exam. I hope to get to it tomorrow.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on October 14, 2024, 09:08:31 AMFor my part, today's a holiday, so I can hopefully get a small chunk of something done. I'm not sure what. I guess I have a few small edits to make to a book review, so I should do that. And then maybe some T4 work?

Quote from: darkstarrynight on October 14, 2024, 08:24:05 PMI never got around to my book review, but I did provide feedback on a preliminary exam. I hope to get to it tomorrow.

Like you, I didn't get to my book review (hatchling didn't nap). But I did do a bit of T4.
I know it's a genus.

dinomom

Almost finished reading book #1 for the month (about time!)
Making some good progress on the R&R - about to do one more hour on it

Parasaurolophus

Right, today I definitely have time to work on the review, so I'll do that. Then, T4 or maybe just maybe book 2.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on October 15, 2024, 07:52:40 AMRight, today I definitely have time to work on the review, so I'll do that. Then, T4 or maybe just maybe book 2.

Did a ton of translating, as well as my index proofs.
I know it's a genus.